Psychotherapist and Counsellor
Sally Floyd is a qualified counsellor and psychotherapist, who works with adults, couples and children too on a broad range of therapeutic needs.
Counsellor and psychotherapist Sally has broad experience of working with a variety of therapeutic requirements, including sexual abuse, domestic violence, addiction, bereavement and loss. She also helps those that suffer with anxiety, feelings of emptiness, lack of meaning or sense of purpose, suicidal thoughts, stress, relationships, depression, older life transition, attachment and parenting, eating disorders, adoption and disability.
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Health and Care Professions Council.
Sally had a career in health and social care, working with adults and children in a variety of specialist roles. This has given her a broad and rich experience of people.
Her qualifications are as follows:
- PG Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling
- PG Certificate in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in Psychotherapy (Distinction)
- Bsc (Hons) Social Work
- Diploma of Credit (Health and Social Care)
- Diploma in Social Work
- Diploma in Higher Education
In her spare time, Sally is a keen writer, and is currently writing her second book, focussing on the process of ageing. She is also in the process of setting up a charity relating to exactly that.