‘Charisma’ is that fantastic, all-encompassing word that sums up a person’s presence in view of others around them. To be charismatic is to have a charm, character and an appeal that radiates, and draws others in. And guess what, it’s wholly learnable!
The Charisma Masterclass
The key to mastering Charisma, is to harness and perfect our everyday ‘success’ skills. For the first time in the UK, these ‘success’ skills have been packaged up into a 1-day training course, The Charisma Masterclass, giving you the strategies, skills, tools and techniques to make incredible personal changes and work towards your personal and business goals comfortably.
The 6 BIG Learnings…
- Pure Confidence: manage your thoughts and feelings to confidently tackle any situation.
- Skillful Communication & Conversation: portray the right messages and create results through charisma in the spoken word.
- Body Language: learn how to adapt your own body language so it’s fuelled with charisma, and exposing the right signs.
- Behaviours: build knowledge and understanding of what needs to alter to be totally approachable and trusted; creating the best first impression
- Self belief and personal empowerment: develop the personal mindset to be authentic and memorable in your interactions with others; so you have that charismatic edge at all times.
- Mindfulness: Wherever you are, be all there. In the here and now.
The Charisma Masterclass is right for you if you need to…
- Feel strong and enthusiastic inside, when it counts
- Influence with ease and gain commitment
- Raise your personal and professional reputation
- Feel at the top of your game
- Unleash the inner, authentic you
- Increase your happiness
- Plan and reach your personal goals
The Charisma Masterclass has been developed by Richard Reid, who will also be your coach and trainer on the day. He’s a celebrity psychotherapist, and the founder of Pinnacle.
Contact us today to book today onto one of our fantastic courses below on 0208 088 2139.
Saturday 31st October 2015
Friday 27th November 2015
Saturday 12th December
All courses are based in Richmond.