Business success is hugely dependent on a strong and dynamic workforce; a team that tackles obstacles and stressful situations head on, and see them as an opportunity to learn; who adapt easily to business change and respond, instead of react.
We know that work related stress is on the rise and that it has a direct impact on performance and resilience in the workplace. In fact, one third of all organisations in the UK included stress in their top 5 causes of absence.
So how can we ensure that our teams are armed with the tools and techniques to handle workplace stress in a healthy way?
The answer is to teach them how to be resilient
It is wholly possible to educate our workforce in how to overcome difficult situations, stress and unwelcome events. At Pinnacle, our ‘Peak Resilience Academy’ is proven to give delegates practical tools to build confidence and assertive behaviours, learn how to bounce back from adversity and increase their flexibility and mental agility to increase performance.
95 % of delegates who attended our course believe that:
- There is a strong link between resilience at work and key commercial KPI’s, such as productivity, sickness, absence and stress.
- Our courses offer valuable tools and techniques that are essential in managing and combatting stress in the workplace.
- Resilience is key in the workplace to ensure that staff risk factors are kept at bay, specifically those that can have a negative impact on both employer and employee.
100% of delegates believe that:
- Our training course was completely relevant to them and their working life
- The course fully met their personal needs.
Empower your staff
At Pinnacle, we know why it’s possible to learn to control stress; we understand when stress and resilience are linked to performance; and we know how resilience can be developed.
We’ll be running a FREE Peak Resilience Webinar on 14th October at 7:30pm, where we’ll be giving some great tips and techniques to get you started on the road to building a strong and resilient workforce.
To book your place, click here.