How does Psychotherapy help?
During psychotherapy, you might learn about your moods, feelings, thoughts and behaviours, which can give us insights as to how you can better respond to life’s challenges and increase your sense of wellbeing.
To do this, we employ a range of techniques based on relationship-building, communication and changes to behaviour, all of which are designed to support your mental health, or to have better group relationships (such as in a family or a couple).
The most common therapies that we offer are:
- Cognitive Analytical Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Systemic Therapy (Family and couples therapy)
- Humanistic Therapies
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy